Learn Spanish or brush-up your communication skills while you sample Argentine culture. Our tailor-made camps combine task-based classes with daily challenges and field work in the real world, providing countless opportunities for interaction with local people.
Our camp runs in MARCH and JULY and lasts for a very internsive week.
CHECK OUT THE BLOGS HERE :
What makes our Camps UNIQUE:
- Welcome to the REAL world. A true and constant immersion in the language and culture. Real and practical Argentine Spanish
- Fun 24-7. Non-Stop Tailor-made activities based on the participants’ interests.
- No hassle, no fear.All-inclusive (and we mean ALL-inclusive) package.
- Cultural and Artistic Workshops.Tango, folklore, cooking, textiles, crafts, leatherworking, Argentine short film viewings, drama, puppets, history, documentaries, radio, comics , and more!
- Time spent with a local community. Shared meals, interviews, visits to schools.
- Plus… Sports & outdoor games, campfires & nighttime outings
And of course, you´ll get the BASICSeverybody else out there gives:
- A qualified and experienced staff of teachers and activity leaders to walk you through the whole programme.
- 4 formal 60-minute classes per day (3 levels guaranteed)
- Constant Tutoring & Support
Open to students aged 18 +.
Please contact us for exact dates, fees and other information.
Camps for Teens or Special Interest Camps available for closed groups only.