- Pre-departure online assistance and orientation
- 60 hour on-line TEFL Certificate provided by our recognized partner BridgeTEFL©.
Our 2-week introductory package focuses on 3 key aspects of the exchange experience: general Orientation, Teaching skills and Spanish Skills:
Arrival in BA
Valuable and practical guidelines to get the most of your stay in Argentina.
|Day 3 to 8||
Hands-on training led b CII instructors focusing on our unique approach to non- formal education.
|Day 9 to 13||
Whether you do not speak any Spanish or you wish to fine-tune the language you have studied in the classroom, this tailor-made camp will help you upgrade your Spanish communication skills As language makes sense in context, activities in the classroom blend with daily challenges and field work in the real world.
Transfer to Placement
The Welcome Programme includes:
- 3-day full-board shared accommodation and
- transportation (airport pickup, transfer to/from activities, transfer from BA to placement – for placements located outside BA).
- Internship combining work at a local school, participation in our English Immersion Camps and English tutorials with your local host family.
- 4 hours of one-on-one Spanish coaching a week with a tutor designated by the school.
- Monthly stipend of AR$ 420 (Programme Category A) or $350 (Programme Category B), provided by the school.
- Additional stipend of AR$ 250 every time you participate in an English Immersion Camp or additional wages when you participate in cultural workshops and presentations.
- Full-board Host Family Accommodation during placement (excluding holiday periods).
- Transportation to and from English Immersion Camps and full-board accommodation during English Immersion Camps.
- Transportation from your placement to BA once your placement is over. (Note: applies to placements located outside BA only).
- Monthly follow-up contact with a CII representative.
- 24-hour in-country emergency support services via the CII Buenos Aires office.